Griha Pravesh and Vastu Shanti Puja is performed before shifting to a new house to neglect the ill-effects, doshas and to increase the positive energy flow in the house. Performing Griha Pravesh puja also gives peace and prosperity and in turn protects the home from any natural calamities.
Vastu Shanti must be performed on the following occasions –
- When you purchase a new home.
- After renovating an old home.
- Before moving into a Rented home.
Vastu Shanti Vidhi and Puja involves doing dwar puja, boiled milk, gauri & ganesh, kalash, navgraha puja, vastu puja and different havans like ganesh havan, navagrah, vastu, varun havan is performed.
When Can I Perform Vastu Shanti Puja?
The date for performing Vastu Shanti puja can be fixed according to vastu muhurt or any Good Muhurth Date suggested by professional pandit or by Pandit Prashant Mundale, based on Rashi, Name, and Nakshatra of the house owners.
What are the Benefits of Vastu Shanti Puja:
- Protects the house from negative energy flow, and increases the positive energy flow in the home.
- Bestows the dwellers of the house with prosperity, harmony and good fortune.
- Purifies home.
- Helps to overcome and removes any obstacles and hurdles in life.
- Graha Shanti puja and Vastu Shanti puja ensures that the Vastu Purush and the nine planets are revered to prevent untimely and unfortunate events from happening to both the home and its dwellers.
Book Guruji for Vastu Shanti Puja. now. Call Pandit Prashant Mundale on: 09175869813.